Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth

We went to the doctor on Wednesday. Eldon is in the 75%-95% in height and weight. He was 17lbs and 25.5 in long! You'd think the chunker weighed more when you hold him. And he got the second set of his shots. It' sso sad when you have to hold him down while they prick him. But he was a total trooper, laughing and playing soon after.
Cory and I are truly blessed with such a good baby. He is so fun, and getting funner every day. He tries real hard to eat his feet, he sings with Cory in the car, and is putting himself to sleep!
We spent the whole day at the McKinnon's for the fourth. I thought I had to work, got there and they sent me home. Cory and Eldon played in the pool with all the cousins. Then everyone played rock band. Good times.
I need to take some recent pictures of Eldon with clothes on. It seems like the only time the camera gets pulled out is during bath time. But I promise I'll get some more on here.

2 comments:

The Brereton Family! said...

Cute pictures! He is so cute and I love those cheeks, I just want to chew on them! Check our blog out at ---thebreretonfamily.blogspot.com--christy

Giles Family said...

Cory,Ashlee hey you two Eldon is so cute!!! I'm glad you have a blog so I could see him. It sound like thing are going great for you cute little family Love ya, Jess
check out our blog at- gilefamilysix.blogspot.com